Ariana Grande Bio
Ariana Grande 2017 Classic Woman of The Year
by Jack Kinum, Editor, Male Enhancement Over 50.com
What woman is good enough to follow up supermodel Kate Upton?
That’s easy: Ariana Grande is Male Enhancement Over 50.com’s 2017 Classic Woman of the Year.
Good thing for Older Men Over 50: young Ariana Grande is dating but currently single.
Ariana Grande Facts
Here are some Ariana Grande Facts Men Over 50 may be interested in
- Ariana first made a name for herself as a “teen star” on the Nickelodeon cable network.
- Ariana had her first big musical break in 2013. That was when she released her “Yours Truly” CD. Ariana Grande’s 1st album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 Chart.
- Ariana gained more attention when she appeared with Justin Bieber for a few concert dates in 2013.
- In 2014, Ariana Grande released her 2nd album called “My Everything.” This album increased her fame for 2 reasons. First there was a breakout single called “Problem.” Also the album featured famous DJ and music producer Zedd.
- Ariana Grande attended a private high school for a brief time near her house in Florida. The tuition is $28,450.00 a year.
- In 2015, Ariana said, “I hate America. I hate Americans.” She was caught on video saying this while licking a doughnut she didn’t pay for in a doughnut shop with then-boyfriend Ricky Alvarez. After licking the doughnuts, surveillance video showed Ariana and Ricky Alvarez left the store without buying anything. Local health officials and the police went to investigate.
- Ariana made more international news when she quickly apologized for the incident saying it was a youthful mistake.
- In 2016, Grande released her 3rd album called “Dangerous Woman”. In 2017, her single “Into You” continues to be one of Ariana’s biggest singles ever.
- As of 2017, Ariana has been called the “mini Mariah Carey” and the “new Mariah Carey.”